- canned fruit (not pears) and applesauce
- cold cereal, especially non/low sugar varieties
- rice and pasta mixes
- baked beans
- canned beans — all varieties
- canned pasta
- pasta sauces — marinara, pesto, alfredo, meat
- jelly — all varieties
- canned soup
- canned tomatoes
- canned veggies (not peas or beets)
- baking mixes — brownies, cookies, cakes, pancake/waffle, muffins, etc
- granola bars
- condiments — mustard, ketchup, oils, bbq or steak sauce (not mayo)
- coffee and tea
- shelf stable beverages — milk, juice, etc
Most Current Service
Rite I in the church without music
Mask must be worn. We will ask to take your temperature.
Printed bulletins will be available.
Communion with be prepackaged, but feel free to bring your own.
Rite II on Facebook
The bulletin for Sunday, September 20, 2020.
The Sunday services are recorded on Facebook Live and available to watch at 10 am or at a later time.
9 am Mon-Thurs: Morning Prayer on Zoom
8 am Wed: Bible Study on Zoom
For Zoom login information please sign up for our weekly e-blast.
There are many online opportunities to participate in weekday prayer and services across the Northwest Region.
Northwest Region News and Programming.