OCTOBER 2020 Update
Third “Pop the Trunk” Delivery
1,740 lbs of food was delivered to 46 Households representing 140 individuals:
- 43 children,
- 60 Adults,
- 37 Seniors
Thank you to our volunteers, our donors and the Litchfield Community Center for helping us connect with families in town.
- canned fruit (not pears) and applesauce
- cold cereal, especially non/low sugar varieties
- rice and pasta mixes
- baked beans
- canned beans — all varieties
- canned pasta
- pasta sauces — marinara, pesto, alfredo, meat
- jelly — all varieties
- canned soup
- canned tomatoes
- canned veggies (not peas or beets)
- baking mixes — brownies, cookies, cakes, pancake/waffle, muffins, etc
- granola bars
- condiments — mustard, ketchup, oils, bbq or steak sauce (not mayo)
- coffee and tea
- shelf stable beverages — milk, juice, etc
Most Current Service
Rite II on Facebook
The bulletin for Sunday, November 22, 2020.
The Sunday services are recorded on Facebook Live and available to watch at 10 am or at a later time.
9 am Mon-Thurs: Morning Prayer on Zoom
8 am Wed: Bible Study on Zoom
For Zoom login information please sign up for our weekly e-blast.
There are many online opportunities to participate in weekday prayer and services across the Northwest Region.
Northwest Region News and Programming.
Why virtual Sunday Services and what about Eucharist?
March 17 St. Paul’s (Bantam) – Love Conquers All (John 17:24)
We hope to resume in two weeks time. 3.13.20
9:45am – 10:30am